Sunday, December 28, 2008


Not feeling too well right now emotionally! A lot going through my mind, my future, my relationship, family, friends, I have been doing some serious thinking lately and there is just some things I would like to change about myself! I feel like I have no one to talk about it with. I mean, I do, but I feel like people might get tired of hearing me complain so I am keeping it to myself and just trying to take action on these things rather than just talk about it! I know something needs to be done because this past week or so I have come to do some major realizing! I have been basing my future on things that have happened in the past...I have come to realize that the past cannot be changed....and you can't predict the future...so the present is the only time that I can control, I can control my future to some extent I suppose! I just want peace and happiness and right now I am too stressed out 85% of the time to just sit back and relax! I have been pondering the possibility of maybe talking to someone professional, a life coach! I think he/she could help me a lot! Anyways, I'm just thinking out loud, this needed to be said so that's it for now! Just feeling down and looking at this picture of Jalisa made me smile! This is my new favorite picture of her!

No comments: